Friday, February 5, 2010

Here comes the Bride!

Ok, so it's not me.  I already found and married my prince charming, but when a coworker of my husband asked for help with her sister's wedding invites, I jumped in head first!  She thought she knew what she wanted, but I couldn't wait and I wanted the fun of designing myself, so I worked this up, and guess what!?                             She loved them!


Here they are, so simple.  I don't think they need much explanation.  I didn't have a swirly bg stamp, so I used a cuttlebug folder and put together a bunch of my swirly clear stamps.  The printing is on vellum.


Her colors are a darker teal and dark silver, so I will have to tweak the colors a bit.  This is as close as I can get with what I have.  Do you know what that means?


A TRIP TO HOLLO'S!


Let me tell you, this is heaven to a papercrafter!  I was just there on Saturday, and I can't wait to go back! So, Aunt Kak, it's a date! And thank you for introducing me to my Nirvana!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

This invite is lovely! I am sure she was thrilled. Have fun on the shopping trip. I never heard of that store but I am sure it will be fun.