Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Valentine Pixie

Hi!  Today I am sharing a valentine I made for my sweet husband.  The red layer is embossed with the Swiss Dots CB folder.  Black is stamped with Stampabilities Swirls and Curls in Brilliance Moonlight white.  The image is Pixie pie is catching hearts from the Pixie Dust Studio.  Colored with copics.  I won't bother to list the copics, because I am brand new to copics and I doubt you will want to copy my less than beautiful coloring.
I just love the black, red and white together.  I am challenging myself to use them together more.  I hope this inspires you as well!

10 comments:

Becky said...

Very pretty. Love the swiss dots.

Laurie HIMCR said...

What a darling stamp image! Great card! Love everything about it! TFS!

Laurie HIMCR said...

The image is so adorable! Great card! I love everything about it! TFS!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Hi Jenn, what a cute card! I love those swirls! Copics take a bit to learn so don't be too hard on yourself. I personally don't use them, but took a class w them - so you'll get it in no time!!!! Looking forward to seeing more of your copic creations!!
Maria

Bonita Rose said...

omg so cute.. love it!

Alison said...

Cute! I love the background swirlies!

Ginny said...

gorgeous image, fab card..I bookmarked your tutorial and hope to get around to making a lihjtbox one of these days, lol..thanks for that :)

Abi Bundy said...

what a fun card! very cute.

Jacqueline (Scraps of Life) said...

Sooooo cute! Love the image!

Joan said...

What a cute image - and a good job coloring!