Monday, February 28, 2011

I had fun making Valentines for my family this year, though I was a little rushed for time.
This is Mike's.  I glued on the hearts first and then ran the cuttlebug over the cardfront.

This is my Mason's card.  I got this great cut file from Bird's Blog to make the heart.  I added an extra layer for the Kraft stock.
 This is Michael's.  I used the same pp that he chose for his Valentine box.  I see I lost one of the rhinestones before I got it photographed.  : )
 And last is one of the thank you notes Mason and I made for his birthday.  We just finished them up a few days ago, a month after his party, but I think my family will understand.

2 comments:

Monica said...

I love the last card the most and of course all the other cards are wonderful as well. I love your clean and elegant style.

xxx Monica

Michelle said...

these are all wonderful...
(especially the last sweet card!)
TFS!