Thursday, September 16, 2010

My big buy!

I went to this great yard sale a few weeks ago and found a ton of craft stuff.  There were big bins full of wood-mounted stamps for $25.00.  The lady allowed me to pick and choose and make my own bin.  Look what I got for $25.00!
 
sentiment, birthday, baby, girlie stuff, wedding and love

kids/school, animals, border stamps, halloween, flowers, botanical, Christmas.

misc.

buildings, structures

duplicates

BIG stamps

Bugs, summer theme!

So happy for my big score!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Wow, what a lucky lady you are...

I live in Indonesia and have to pay through my nose for rubber stamps. And you got such a steal...

Happy stamping,

Monica

Shirley-Anne said...

HAPPY!! HAPPY !! I would have thought ecstatic , I know I would be . LOL . Wonderful find i'd say.
Well done , lucky you .