Monday, November 16, 2009

Nov. 14 Craft show. Solon PTA.




My 2nd craft show was this weekend and I would say it was a success.  I sold out of a few items, and I even sold a few of my glass block lights.  One thing I will ask as I book future shows is how many jewelry vendors there are.  At this show, of the 109 vendors, there were at least 25 jewelry vendors.  It was just too much.  They weren't selling anything so they were grumpy, and I think it affected the shoppers.  Also, because they were upset with their sales, they were packing up and leaving early, effectively ending the show an hour early and depriving me of an hour's worth of sales.  But, I would still call it a smashing success!  Mike and I had a great day, really enjoying eachother's company, and we met some other great crafters, and made some good customer contacts.

1 comment:

loretta said...

Wow what a great set up, your projects and ideas are just outstanding! Good luck for continued success!